Criminal


Criminal

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mister, mister
You are just talking now, thought I would point you out
What are you doing, making up excuses now?
I never thought of you thinking this would be your one way out
But you keep it spinning, While I'm simply reaching out
Who are we kidding, you're just useless now
Except to feed the shell of you I'd once known
And at times it be all good, The same as before
Sink back into that natural and we're all good now
Then you got my head blown saying you're not over us
I've been steady, headstrong, and you wanna take that route
Of course I'm down
But you keeping on only talking, don't truly come around
One simple question, not stressing and you want to call timeout
I'm ashamed
Not for me but for you
It really seems you're never going to come through
But if I was to switch and turn on you
You would have all the right in the world to call me a criminal

Comments

Popular Posts