Appreciation


Appreciation

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, February 18, 2016

Leave me, Let me be
Grounded on Earth, discovering
The way the wind blows, we know no beginning nor end
I will still inhale and choke, But it's nothing

Feeling everything, Take on everything
Leave me in memories
I gave everything
No appreciation, Ima appreciate it

Who am I, love?
I don't wanna fuss
I'll tread on, keep playing our song
Maybe keep it on repeat, recycling

Let me appreciate me
I'm gonna…
I'll listen as I speak
Doesn't matter if you wanna…
For me, I was complete, Right at the start
I know my heart,
Appreciate me

And I don’t wanna go through it
Complicated for no reason
Not dumb, Not stupid
Yet I'm human

Let me know, Don’t let me know
Hold me close, Then let me go
Damn it, We're no different

And I'm feeling everything
Giving me lies to feed
I appreciate them

Comments

Popular Posts