Blind Man

I cried for him today. It was not for what we have lost, but for him--who he has become. He is not the same. It was a heavy combination of his motivation, alongside my own, that pushed me to do things--to stop playing around and get on his level--but now, it seems he has lost it. He has lost his motivation.

I have the horrible pleasure of watching him settle in his life now. And that is not the man that I knew. He is not the one that made me love him, and he love me too.

The worst part is, I want to be there and help him so bad. I want him to strive for nothing but great. But I cannot.

One thing I have learned throughout all of my relationships: you cannot make a man see what he does not see for himself.

Or maybe I am tripping, and he is just perfectly fine...

Comments

Popular Posts