Nothing Special

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nothing Special

Not like it’s any of your business who I am tonight
Or what I do at night behind closed doors
Even you couldn’t get this
It doesn’t matter how cool you are
Or even if you have car
Some things just won’t do

You’re a pretty actor, fit right with the best of them
And I may tell you to come over, but you’re like the rest of them

Nothing special
No one to keep for a lifetime
But tonight you’ll feel special, give you the ride of your life
And you’ll see I won’t be coming back, why you gotta act like that?
Like I really fucked you over, but you’ll get over it

Everyone’s surprised when the tables turn
Everybody loves it when bridges burn
Cause everybody loves a good show, and I’m giving them what they want

I see through bullshit, even if I don’t say it
I was so used to coming up with excuses and boys kept on playing
It was always just my luck, I ended up stuck

But I’ve caught on now, got the game all figured out
Too many times I’ve fallen
I swore no more
Them better days are calling, when you throw the middles up and just don’t give a fuck

Comments

Popular Posts