Closed Deals


Closed Deals

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, February 18, 2016

True picture: lights off, phone on airplane mode
Me and these black keys, Listening to these deep melodies
Really solo

Shut it down, the past trying to obtain my level
Thinking it's open season, I know what they think I don't

Yes, people change when they value what they love
And yeah, we grew up, moved on with our lives, and you say I have a special place in your heart
But I got you still selling stories that don't add up,
Boast about how if I have any troubles, Let you know
You and 'ol girl broke up, So I can get whatever I want
And another bugging, Even though I gave fair warning

I'm not in the mood to be entertaining, Selling false hopes
Acted like you got it, but won't leave me alone, Saying you want a real love
I can truly say I am not that one

Lets keep it clear: taking steps back is not what I'm on
Ties weren't even deep with one, And all he did was ask for material desires
The other, I learned you can't really know someone within one and a half months, before he lost his freedom

I did claim you had no soul, not after the bs you dragged me through
You were evil, And I didn't deserve to be brought so low
Many chances given, I had to go, Cause there was no hope
Hate consumed me and you can take it personal, I did let you know

It's too late, since I found my worth,
The best for both of you

Comments

Popular Posts