Trials & Beauties


Trials & Beauties

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, February 13, 2016

Nothing failed
It happened as it was meant to be
I'm becoming stronger, more than I ever imagined I could be

Remember every time I cried, you lifted my head up?
You reminded me of everything I blinded myself to see
Even if at that time I didn't believe

I can't see the end of the road
I travel in this never-ending solace, darkness
Soon will come the light
That won't ever mean I've escaped madness
It just prepares me for the coming trials and beauties

Don't ever worry about me
You continue doing what makes you happy
Be careful out there, you're still precious to me

Remember the moments you wanted to run away?
I would stop you, show you a different way
It may have been between you and me, but with you, you should always keep

I am ready
I am not afraid
Some things are worth deserving
Wouldn’t have it the easy way, no never

Comments

Popular Posts