Raw & Beautiful


Raw & Beautiful

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Finding peace in my greatest release
The soul and heart speaks wonders, No thinking, All feeling
Thing is, giving up has never been in my blood when there exists a flame worth fighting for
And still I know my worth, but the ones that give you peace, you don't give them back to a cold world
Retract my questions and constant need for clarity, understanding, that peace is still existent
Give me true friendship with consistency and I have mine too, if that's what you really need

Even in the deepest trenches, our flame never went nowhere, maybe we agree it faded, But it's never too late to begin again
And, anyway, what will be will be
True love has a way of circling back between, your heart speaking?

But no fighting, All guards down
Accept the present, Simple and Honest
And do no controlling, All a natural flow
If you heart, I don't deserve it, And she surpasses my love,
Then my knight remains out there preparing for my love
Raw and beautiful

But we both have to be sure
I'm a warrior for your wellbeing and I know people aren't always as they seem
Your core is pure, dressed up in insecurity and vulnerability
I am the same way
You're just better at masking than me, But I see you
It's hard for me to hold back, especially when I know tomorrow can be your last day
I wouldn’t want to regret a thing, No risking with temporary
That's my raw and beautiful

Comments

Popular Posts