My Heart

My Heart

By Shaire Blythe
May 24, 2015

Distance tearing at my heart strings 
I really need you now

The love I'm having for you is crazy
Can't figure this shit out 
Not sure I'm gonna

It's a natural force
One I cannot control
Every time I think if it, I never make it past square one

You must've done something 
To make me fall this hard
I had no intention of falling but I've already hit the ground

It's not so bad as long as you're here with me
Feeling same feelings 
I don't wanna be alone 

And I've got some issues 
I know you've got yours too
It's gonna take the both of us
Work through the good the bad
And end up winning

You give me everything 
That I could ever need
I'm treated like a queen but baby you're my king

Let's make us last, don't want you to be the past
Can you feel me, are you listening 
You are my home

You are you are you are
And I wouldn't change anything 
You laying right next to me
Feeling your heartbeat that matches mine

You're touch makes me weak
I don't ever wanna let you go 
You are my comfort zone 

End of the day, you are my only one
You're always on my mind, all the time 

Please won't you stay
Don't walk away
We'll be okay
As long as we fight 
As long as we work
As long as we keep it
And everything happens for a reason 
You and me were brought together for a reason 
Let's not go changing like the seasons
Let's grow together
Let us add to one another
Let's make us wanna do better
Let us be better
And I know I know where my heart is
Don't release it, say you'll keep it
Cause I love you



Comments

Popular Posts