Clarity: What You Need

"If you want to know how to get what you want, first get clarity on what you need."
- Amy Chan
Just My Type Mag

I need a man who can't live without me in his life, and not in a morbid way. We grow together, become stronger after disagreements come and go, try to understand the actions and thoughts of each other and learn from each other by "shaking up each other's world" in a manner we never thought was possible. We have our separate identities, can part, take care of business, but at the end of the day, we can come together and be at peace, because we can go fast alone, but choose to rather go far together. Nothing always spectacular is necessary, but the little things matter the most. 

Every day won't be easy. Sometimes, we will find ourselves unhappy, but that's okay. Two separate identities coming together is never easy, but with reciprocated effort, I'm discovering, the ending, it's worth it. 

I don't believe in fairytales. Never have. But I believe in the beauty and pain to mirror such a far-reaching fantasy.

Comments

Popular Posts