Beautiful Guy, With A Beautiful Mind

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, December 6, 2013
 
Beautiful Guy, With A Beautiful Mind
 
Beautiful guy, with a beautiful mind,
But we were wrong, Timing was thrown,
 
My eyes did see, But you made me happy,
And you weren't strong, I needed you to be strong for me,
 
As we say our long goodnights,
you can expect for me to not have the sweetest dreams,
I cannot shed a tear, I've forgotten how to cry,
Why even try, If all gives up the fight?
 
I was a lonely girl, once upon a time,
Breathing into this world, was a hard thing to do,
Not like you played your part, We all have our parts,
To this scene, I like to think,
 
And my heart did feel, that this can't be real,
Caught up in the touch, and tumbling butterflies,
I just had to try, We were supposed to Fly ,
 
Living in madness, I can't see,
There's no way I believe, Words at face value,
There's gotta be some hidden agenda,
 
Don't back away when I push,
Please say you'll stay, Close the space,
 
Beautiful guy, with a beautiful mind,
Beautiful girl, caught up in this cold world,

Comments

Popular Posts