Hold

Hold
August 14, 2013
 
By Shaire Blythe
 
Seeing is not seeing,
I'm not believing a word you say, Not today,
You'll tell me you're sorry,
I've heard that story a million times before,
 
Not that I want to be wrong,
But I know I must be right,
I can see this land, and I see through your lies,
 
Want to tell me what this is,
But I'm not listening to none of it,
I'm shutting you out, Your voice will drown,
I must take back control, Draw back in,
I've got a hold on tight,
 
I close my eyes, It's all no different,
Your voices changing, but it's all the same, man
 
Similar patterns, I can't phantom,
You want no judgement, But that's something I can't do,
I cannot lose
 
I did not fear falling, But to fall in your arms wouldn't be right,
I can see this land, and I see through your lies,

Comments

Popular Posts