(Broken Women) When Does The Scars Go Away?

Exactly when does a female begin to move on from her broken past? Exactly how can a female begin to move on from her broken past and no longer place those past weights on another male's shoulders?

Now, when I say "broken past" I don't mean her mistakes, her burdens. I'm referring to the motions "little boys" put her through that has left its scars; they can't seem to disappear no matter what.

I like to believe I have released the hard feelings, the insecurities that arose from the past relationships, but then, I find myself stationed in the same place, those questions poking at the back of my mind until finally, the questions are no longer in my mind, I'm speaking and pushing a guy away.

I have come to the conclusion that guys don't like any comparison to others, which I can understand, but some times, they really are no different as much as they will argue against the fact. Pain is pain. Hurt is hurt. Lies are lies. There exists no difference to me. You may be doing it a different route, but it's the same, and it has the same consequence.. Scars, arguments, questions, some times, even bitterness.

I don't purposefully try to compare. My words are sort of twisted that way, or linked back to comparison like saying, "I've seen this before," or some crap like that.

There must be some solution to healing the wounds, because pushing away can have no good ending. Maybe I can find the treatment in my writings, but in order to write, I have to have the will and not be forcing it. Or some say eating healthy, but I'm not a huge advocate in that. I eat what I want. Or maybe, there comes a time when you really just have to step back, observe, find out new stuff, go on new adventures and then try again.

I also think that if the relationship is real, whoever that guy is, he won't allow you to be so broken on your own; he will be right there, not checkout of the relationship, and help you build yourself back up to the woman you're supposed to be.

Comments

Popular Posts