Drake's Influence

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, December 28, 2013

Drake’s Influence

A told me to stop messing with them light skins, they keep doing me wrong,
And it never fails, they be on some Drake shit,
I can’t even listen to his songs without thinking back to that lame shit,

Oh na na, What’s My Name,
Go ahead and say it, cause I know She Will, When she’s Holding On, We’re Going Home,
On our Worst Behavior, in town, while shutting down…

Walking into Marvin’s Room was my mistake, I took the bait, Enough Said,
Cause now I’m playing Doing It Wrong after all these songs,
Shit, I could’ve Done Better,
I keep doing it wrong, while they’re holding my heart Ransom,

Since that moment, Nothing Was The Same, I was So Far Gone,
But it’s not the end of the world, So Take Care,
I’ll just say it’s All Me, and find someone Brand New,
You can Thank Me Later…

Comments

Popular Posts