Investment

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, December 14, 2013
 
Investment
 
You told me I'm beautiful, don't let no one tell me different,
Even said to tell them you told me that,
So explain why you've established distance,
Does that mean you took it back?
 
All without warning,
Look what you've done to me,
Took my key and threw it away,
Something I will have to face,
Another memory to erase,
 
Let me tell you that,
I believed in you,
Yes, I believed in you,
So you're telling me that,
Me and you are through,
Me and you were bull, all on your end,
I wasn't pretending though,
So arrest me for investing in you,
 
You told me you never wanted this to end,
I placed the blame on you, cause it's a proven fact,
Why you have to deny and say it was on us?
You were lying, It really was on you,
Only on you,
 
You didn't put up a fight,
I knew you wasn't there,
I gave us all of my might, but the war wasn't fair,
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts