Elements

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, December 28, 2013
 
Elements
 
You’re ice, more colder than the wintry midnight skies,
I’m the flame, wrap you up and consume you alive,
Two different elements that don’t mix, no
 
But we tried, ignited, a spark that could not stay,
 
I wish you would go away, the memories I must face, Erase,
It’s so crazy to think of those days, Nothing is what it seems,
The picture perfect, Ask me if it was worth it, I would say…
 
They say, that good things, all of it must come to an end,
Were we really a good thing, Or were we cloaked up in something evil, So deceitful,
 
I’m tired of pretend, the way you act like the best one for me,
Then ignore me, when you’ve got whatever you wanted,
 
I do play around, not when it comes to this,
I am through with this shit, Going out of my mind…
 
You’ll never know, what comes your way,
I guess it’s all part of the risk that’s at bay,
 
I didn’t know, wish someone would’ve told me, what I found out…

Comments

Popular Posts