Just Fine

Just Fine
September 24, 2013
 
By Shaire Blythe
 
I've been through the waters, I have seen the lows,
I've been trampled on, I have lost hope,
You think you've dragged me down,
You think you've got your way,
Do you know what it takes,
 
I just cannot find you tonight, and that's okay,
Behind my glory, There is a light, That you have tried to fade,
No one can tell me different, Even if my grip is slipping,
I'll be just fine...
 
This isn't the end, I see no fire skies,
You pretend a friend, And knock me back down again, Intentions?
 
My lips, they are sealed, The real feel I don't reveal,
Entering chaos, with the madness, That's no deal,
 
I'll be just fine,
The tribulations are what makes me,
Can't let you break me,
You don't know what it takes,
You'll never know what I've faced...
 
I've been through the waters, I know,
I have seen the lows, and lost hope..

Comments

Popular Posts