Cory

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, December 13, 2013
 
Cory
 
He came to me in my dreams,
It's not as weird as it seems, I promise,
He must have known what was running through my mind,
He knew I could use a friend, An angel of a friend,
Now I can't erase him from my system,
Like a good venom,
 
You can think maybe I've gone off track,
You can say it was make believe,
But I feel the real,
His arms wrapped around me,
Holding me steady, Made me feel complete,
An angel came to me,
I can't release my hold and let this one go,
Last night an angel came to me,
 
I felt the kiss, Never had one quite like this,
And my heart just warmed inside,
I was filled with so much joy,
Your company I enjoyed,
 
Your departure, I soon realized,
But I'm still me again,
I just needed you friend, to come again,
Say you'll come again,
Hope to see you once again,
And again and again and again and again...

Comments

Popular Posts