The Last One About You

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Last One About You

This is my last one, I promise,
Then I’ll give up Daydreaming,
I’m so sick and tired of thinking, but to stop’s Not Easier Than It Sounds,
 
You’re Not Coming Around, I gotta keep telling myself that,
It just works better that way, Me Being Me,
The one with the Heartless Sleeve, but I still Got Me,
Didn’t you know…
 
No More, no more, I’m done with Investment,
I’ve learned my lesson, thinking we could Fly, but boy, wasn’t I, wrong,
You were Good At It, too good at it, I’ll tell ya,
 
I was given One Minute, can’t be bothered by that,
It was what I had asked for, I ran into The Consequence, nothing but a Running Boy,
 
I liked you Next To Me, but we couldn’t be, Cause you couldn’t Deal With Me, I’m the real thing,
 
You see this Free Spirit, you cannot Fade me, Not with your Inferno, or any other Elements,
You’re tripping,
 
Now you’re not forgotten, but forgiven…

Comments

Popular Posts