The Consequence

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Consequence

I want to feel again,
The cold river, it does flow, but I need to feel again,
 
I get no words, just fake space, when you meant goodbye then,
 
Made me out to seem like I was tripping,
But damn that, intuition, was right, I was in it for the fight,
 
I got to go, Got to keep moving on,
Day after day, I can see no sun,
Not when you left me, contradicting your words,
I will Fly on my own now, Gotta figure shit out,
I’ll come back around,
 
Friends don’t exist, Not when you’ve cut so deep,
Could’ve all been avoided if you’d been real with me,
I was,
 
You’re something I know I can’t feign,
Started with lies by covering truth, You’re not a man, stop pretending to be,
 
I’m not alone,
Mad at the damage you’ve done,
 
Don’t believe I can’t accept it,
It doesn’t change the fact that you lied,
Waste of my time,
 
I’ma go, keep on moving on,
I will overcome…

Comments

Popular Posts