What I Must Hold Myself To

I have thought up some plan in hopes to continue defining my character and self. I've pretty much named it "15 Days Of What I Must Hold Myself To." Within these 15 days, I will have to find something, daily, that I either learned about myself or will tolerate, or won't tolerate and so on. And all of these things will have to be something I have to hold on to, and not forget when it comes to applying it to life situations and so.

I will posting not only on my blog each day what I come up with, but as well as my Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.

So for today: Day 1

Even when others make the conscious decision to not be real or honest with me,
I will not let their unresolved issues keep me from continuing to be
real and honest with them or myself. I will go in without fear, without
doubt and make myself vulnerable, so if it was to be my last day, I
could truthfully say I left this world with nothing left unsaid or
masked.

Comments

Popular Posts