Magic

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
 
Magic

He sneaks up on me.
He wants to show me the dark side.
He said, the night is waiting.
No need to waste no more time.
 
And I just cannot resist it.
My curiosity done got the best of me.
 
He took me to this place.
No light shined through.
It was only me and him in the back of the room.
 
Our rendezvous
I’m feeling so loose
My mind is spinning
Our time, no limit
Both got tricks up our sleeves
There’s no way I can’t believe, in magic
 
He shows no mercy, even when I beg him “please”
Got that rabbit in a hat, I want to learn it so bad,
 
The exchange causes commotion,
I don’t think no one noticed,
There’s no room for confusion,
We are both focused, yeah
 
Show it to me one more time,
I promise not to bat an eye, and lose out on your performance,
I will stand for an ovation, then take the stage myself,
You’ll see, yeah, you’ll see, what you’re working with,

Comments

Popular Posts