Heartbreaker

Composed by Shaire Blythe
 
Heartbreaker
 
You wonder why I don't wanta talk to you.
But you see, I constantly play the fool.
Never wanted to seem like I was using you, but what to say, I had no clue.
Asking for help was all I could think of.

You were there for a little while.
We were reconnecting; we shared some smiles.
Thought I was winning you back, but I should've known, good things they don't ever last.

Lookin’ back, I can't even see how we were once so close.
You meant so much to me. In you, I believed.
You were my idol; you were my protector in my dreams,
When I had nightmares, you were always there.
Why'd you go now?

Can you see it?
This is gettin bigger than both of us
I don't believe it, everything is falling down. All around.
Don't know if we'll get up again...
We’ve turned around
Is this our end?
 

Comments

Popular Posts