You Scare Me

You Scare Me
October 9, 2012
 
By Shaire Blythe
 
I've seen those ID shows, so I know the signs,
What I didn't know was what you had been through till this frozen moment,
Your eyes become so cold and menacing,
Trying to control me?
 
Shoved to the shadows of my room,
In it was only me and you,
I lay down to surrender,
My lips are kept sealed as you take me under,
 
Silence you enforce, dictator,
I'm not one for quiet,
Rather hear me speak approving then drag your name through dirt,
Don't want to place blame and be at fault for being wrong,
Right not, you scare me,
 
What is going to happen next, I sort of don't care to find out,
For us to burn seems tragic, cause you're the apple to my orange,
We're opposite, but nearly perfect,
 
Breaking up and making up shouldn't define us,
Your mood swings can be hard to bare,
When you get mad, You purposefully cause my soul to wither in the dark

Comments

Popular Posts