No Rush

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, January 12, 2014
 
No Rush
 
To think, Is to think, I’m not thinking clearly,
Today’s a new day, I’m okay, I’m standing alone,
 
The fog has almost passed, I’m waiting, patiently,
Eleven more days, My palms are sweaty,
 
But then, I’m just fine, I have done away with my mind,
Not pondering too much over silly shit,
I’ve released my hold, Going with this flow,
Magical touch, I am not rushing at all,
 
Now, is this all for real?
I’ve got my bags packed away, Ready for this brand new feeling,
 
I know that you know I’m destined for it,
I see the way I’m looked at from the crowd,
I’m the mere one around, Been told many times before,
But I’m never really sure,
 
Is it the gut that determines, or the mindset,
To get that dough and bring in some more,
 
To fail, Is to fail, and I’m not gonna,
I have to attempt, Not throw up my hands,
That’s not how my story should end,
 
I am co-writer, So if standing alone is what it takes to get higher, You’ll find me…

Comments

Popular Posts