Fakin'

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fakin’
 
Thought I told you if you talk to her don’t come around,
You’re so foolish, You keep on lying,
Ima call you out,
You’re ass showing, While you’re still hoping I will come around,
 
Not how my story goes,
You will not be writing shit,
I dare you to come steal my pen, mother sucker,
I am just playing, Not really, I’m faking,
What you’re so used to doing, ain’t it?
Faking…
 
Damn, and I was really down for you,
But forget it, Fuck it, I barely remember,
 
Like when my Mom brought up our first time meeting,
Little details were wrong, But I could barely tell,
Midst of us arguing, Are we really doing this again?
 
Don’t think I haven’t forgiven,
But I’ll be damned if you pull the same shit,
At least not with me, Cause I will not have none of it,
Not today, Not tomorrow, You must be kidding,

Comments

Popular Posts