V.A.M.O.

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, December 29, 2013
 
V.A.M.O.
(Vodka, Amsterdam, Moskato & Others)
 
Jhene said she may have got way too high, gazing up at the night skies,
I want this night to last forever and be remembered,
I hold no paper between my fingertips, but let me see that bottle and have a sip,
 
And I… Well shall I, rest my head where it falls,
On your shoulder, it’s much colder,
I don’t like the feeling that’s taking me over, So goodnight,
And the lights fade out, but the crowd’s still around,
I am not one of them,
 
Don’t ask me what I took, I really don’t know,
And I really don’t care, Just wanted to go somewhere,
Go and get lost, Forget the bullshit, On some new shit, But I give this guy his props,
 
He did a good job mixing up this drink,
While another brother is tearing me at the seams,

This night has come way to fast to an end,
I don’t wanna go nowhere, I am not going anywhere, I stand my ground,
 
There’s not much else to say, I’m staying,
Until I see the sun rise,

Comments

Popular Posts