Committed Robbery

By Shaire Blythe
June Friday 28, 2013

Committed Robbery

I should’ve known not to get close to you
I’d been through this before, I had it stored in my mind that I wasn’t going to do the same
I really had my guard up in the beginning, but then came a phase
 
Or so I had thought, it never stopped; I never glanced the other way
It’s my fault, I was shot; you took whatever you could take

Heart was fast to beat again,
My mistake, I wish it would’ve met it’s end


I was wrong, Forgive me, I’m strong,
I know you’re gonna love these tears,
That’s probably why you ended up, Leaving me here

Again, I am strong, I really didn’t see you coming,
By the time, It was too late,
You took your shot,
I’m still bleeding

Somebody call the police,
Get me an ambulance too,
I’m about to lose,
I can feel it,


Feel the lights shutting down,
Why wasn’t no one around,
When you committed robbery,
 

Comments

Popular Posts