It's About That Time...

I'm about to go into my second semester of my Freshman year at WKU, and I can't be any more excited and jittery-nervous, simultaneously. Don't get me wrong, the nerves aren't bad. They are the good type, 'cause I have goals that I have every intention on putting into action.

I'm the most excited for my classes. (Yes, I am one of those). The best part of college thus far, to me, have been my classes. And I have more interesting ones coming up, like Philosophy in Popular Culture, a Literature class about Ghouls, Zombies and Goblins, Music Appreciation and Process/Effects/Mass. The only two classes I'm not feeling so much are Biology and Biology Lab. I hate science. But it's whatever. I'll try my best, give my all. That's all I can do.

I'm just truly looking forward to what's to come. New beginnings...

Comments

Popular Posts