Let Us Go

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
 
Let Us Go


Just leave us in the air and let me be happy
Saying that you care, but we know what the truth is
I am just here, Here to fill the void that you need

So please don’t tell me that you care when we know that you’re just lying
I was always there, and that’s something I need to work on

I think for you to really understand what I’m saying and going through is to know what it’s like to lose something and have nothing like me

Don’t get too upset when you hear this
This is just the beginning of our separate lives

Hopefully it’s better, cause we both know that we hurt each other so much

I deleted all our pictures, and the messages,
That’s the only way I can rid of you,

Replacing memories of you with new guys,
One has just got to be the end to this,

Time can only mend the damage,
The broken pieces to our hearts,

I know that you’re not understanding exactly what I’m saying,
There’s times I don’t get me too

Hopefully it’ll get better,
It has to get better…
 
Us in the air, was when I was happy...





Comments

Popular Posts