Stay (Right Here)

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
 
Stay (Right Here)
 
I swear, dating these guys, brings out the more in me,
Like I date them just to find release,
Pen to this paper, Giving all I got within,
 
You don’t have to tell me, Please don’t tell me a thing,
I know what I’m doing, Please just let me be,
 
I didn’t do it, On purpose,
They came running after me,
I tripped and I fell, Like you see on the scary movies,
I didn’t think this was one of those,
But I might’ve been wrong, though,
Cause while they grab the gun, I’m reaching up to my heart,
 
And that’s when you can find me here,
Bleeding out,
You know you can always find me here,
When I’m not around,
I stay, I stay, I stay, I stay,
I stay, I stay, I stay, I stay,
I’ma be right here,
I’ma be right here,
 
I swear, they’re nothing but lames, that brings out the worst in me,
Or maybe the best in me,
It depends on which way I see,
 
It hurts, you know, But please do not tell me a thing,
I am growing stronger, it seems, You cannot run through me,
 
Said I’ma be right here, I ain't going nowhere,
You’re not running me out, I’ma stay right here,
So go on, Go on, Go on…

Comments

Popular Posts