Back To You

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
 
Back To You

Maybe if we will fight, we can reunite,
Get our blood flowing, throw ourselves wide open,
Cause I know that you are wrong, when you think that you are right,
While you thinking that I am wrong, I’m saying that I’m right,
 
Lash out so that we can talk,
It’s the only way we will,
Get caught up in madness, next thing, our bodies hit the mattress,
 
So now you want to throw shit,
Act like you’re aiming for me, the vase’s off by inches,
 
That’s not fair, I grab a chair,
Flip it while I’m gritting my teeth, if you want to take it there,
I’ll show you my strength, I’ll get up in your face,
I know I’m not a man, but I just dare you to hit me,
 
Yeah, I’m bold now,
Whatchu gonna do about it?
You just walk out, I’ll follow you around
 
We cannot let this end, We’re both still standing right here,
I’ve just gotta let you in, Every time you knock on my door,


Comments

Popular Posts