Relation

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, December 23, 2013

Relation

Don’t come lying to me,
I mean, honestly, I’ve got no feeling,

Look what they’ve done to me,
I am not losing sleep,
Sticking to only relations,

Not relationships, no
Not relationships, 
Stop comparing me to other chicks,
Cause I wasn’t this coldhearted,
Until relationships,

See the air I breathe,
It’s so chill,
Listen to the words I say,
There’s no vein,
That leads you to the core,
And you are so sure, you can change me,

But look at what they’ve done to me,
I am not losing sleep,
You are just company, so I can have a warm place to lay,
Excuse me while I organize visitation,
And I just have to mention,
I’m sticking to only relations,

No apologies,
No regrets with nothing,
Keep me from insane, Keep going in circles,
And I’m so over it babe, So over it...




Comments

Popular Posts