Buzz Lightyear



By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
 
Buzz Lightyear
 
Free of your imprisonment,
I wasn’t suppose to be with you,
I’m so glad I can say we are through,
You’re not coming back again,
 
That is all fine with me,
You sparked my curiosity,
But then you went and ruined it,
 
Telling me look at the mirror,
I see clearer more than you ever will,
I have my problems, I have my problems,
I am not perfect, I never claimed it,
But you’re not worth it,
Say you are changing, but I am not stupid,
I see the truth, and,
You’re bullshit is fading,
Up, up and away, man,
Buzz lightyear out this bitch, I don’t give a shit,
 
You are not sorry, Telling me you’re sorry,
Save it for these bitches, Save it for the hoes,
 
Just to be honest, No, I’m not being modest,
I packed your shit up like years ago,
I just couldn’t release my hold,
Not until another, Damn, there came another,
He turned my world upside down and then flipped it back around,
 
That was my last time,
That was the end,
Ridding of all bullshit, and no we can’t be friends,
 
Said we can’t be friends,
Lets not do this again,
Get shit right next beginning,

Comments

Popular Posts