This One Is For You




By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, January 18, 2014
 
This One Is For You
 
Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you,
I can never ever shake you,
Always ran Back To You, only this time I’m not breaking,
 
What I Saw, your Potential, raced down two separate streets,
Still, till this day, I’m Not To Blame for your mistaken identity,
 
We needed a Break such a long, long time ago,
And there was some space, But I didn’t want to fall Through it then,
In my head were reruns of how We Love, and how I Can't Let Go,
Why were we to Let Us Go?
 
Ask me that today as you say that you Miss Me,
Now, in my head I play the Lies, and how being with you’s not Living,
Especially not the stage you’re in, Always saying that shit, It's Nothing,
But we both know that you be fronting,
 
I’ve told you once, I’ll say it again, your Actions Speak Louder Than Words,
Nice to see you haven’t rehearsed, Cause if you had, these Love Scars would be cutting deeper,
 
I had mentioned for you to Be Still, But scratch that, Go ahead and Buzz Lightyear,
You continue to do your Fakin', Decision between Her Or Me, Too long you were taking,
 
So I’m scratching myself on out, No longer have to Hear Me Shout,
No more games of Tug Of War, And though I’m letting rope go, In the Battlefield Of Forgotten Love, I claim the victory this time,

You Scare Me was not me playing the victim, I'm never playing the victim, 
I don’t have to be afraid of your Cryptic Moon Tattoo,
No longer my problem, And I was never going to solve it,
 
What You Can No Longer Say, love, Is that my heart was never present,
Cause this one was made just for you,
Just a piece of my mind, A person Who You Created

Comments

Popular Posts