Focused

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, January 12, 2014
 
Focused
 
And I thought I was the weird one,
So you’re really the weird one?
That’s okay, son,
Okay,
 
Keeping me rolling,
Never been so open,
What’s that on your face, son?
No way,
 
I love this feeling, whatever you’re making me feel, man,
Never felt before, One thing that’s for certain,
Never claimed real, Never claimed different.
But it’s vibes that I sense,
 
I picture you clearly, Got you focused,
And you’re so damn focused,
Nearly one in the same, So much that you have the power to drive me insane,
But it’s worth it, Cause we got purpose…
 
I’ve obtained my own thing,
You’ve got your own thing,
When we’re away, There’s a strain,
But that’s alright, We’ve got business to do,
And we sure get it done,
And once that’s taken care of,
We’re back to you and me,
 
Don’t tell me I’m dreaming, If I am, don’t wake me from dreaming,
Never felt this before, One thing that’s for certain,
You are the real, You are my kinda perfect,
It’s a vibe that I go with,

Comments

Popular Posts