It's Nothing Freestyle


By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
 
It’s Nothing Freestyle
(Influenced by Jhene Aiko's Comfort Inn Ending Freestyle off of Sail Out EP)
 
Why would you call this love when you know it wasn’t?
Played the moment you told me you loved me,
Comfort Inn Ending, like Jhene sung, playing,
 
It’s nothing, it’s nothing as you walked up to my door, second apology,
Man, it’s nothing, I know it,
Saying your emotions, is what got you screaming,
Well my emotions are no longer here,
I’m coldblooded, Not so coldblooded I cannot see what’s standing in front of me,
 
Habitual liar, is that what you called yourself?
Mentally psychotic, why the hell aren’t you doing a thing, Better yourself,
I only want the best for you, my pretend first love,
You should want the best for me too,
Don’t say I’ll regret it, yeah, You saying I’ll regret it, but I don’t regret a thing,
 
Intuition, Following my intuition, it has never let me down,
I do not need you around,
Turning the page, A new chapter I will create,
You are deadweight,
 
Be good to your new girl, the one that you were hiding from me,
Nothing doesn’t get past me,
Still having to call you out on your shit,
I do not want none of this,
I am now calling it quits, Completely




Comments

Popular Posts