Stars & Cosmos

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Stars & Cosmos
 
I start again, Then meet my end,
Explain to me how you do it, I want to get as high as you,
Tell me what it is that you do,
 
Trying to go about it my own way, can’t tell if it’s working,
And I’m not perfect,
Let me say again, I am flawed,
 
Two wrongs never made a right,
Give my all so I can take flight,
Into space, With the stars and the cosmos,
Don’t be afraid, You’ll see me again someday,
 
Should I, start dancing with the galaxies?
Would I find me some relief?
This can’t be happening, Not to me,
 
I have this proof, with it, what will I do?
I can show it to you,
Can that put me in a position where they will all listen to what I say?
 
Said you’ll see me again one day,
Maybe not face to face, Cause I’ll be up out of this place,
You’ll see me again someday,
And you’ll wish you had listened,

Comments

Popular Posts