Do Better

By Shaire Blyth
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 
Do Better
 
I’ve put up with the bullshit before,
Learned not to do that any longer,
 
A real man will get his shit checked,
You won’t have to ask, he’ll do so because he wanna,
 
So if you’re not about your shit, get gone,
Ask me to foot the bills, you’re wrong,
My time has become a valuable thing,
 
Don’t trip about it, don’t even think about it,
I’ve found my way up out it, I do better all alone,
 
Trickery, and fables that’ll eat you alive,
You literally had me running for my life,
 
That is just extra I have to fool with,
Baby, don’t you get it, you’re full of shit,
Do you ever get tired of your stink?
 
If not with it, then get gone,
I’ve had enough experience to know you are wrong,
I’m about my business, I’m a boss,
If I got your head spinning, get lost--too easy,
 
Call me the queen bee, or whatever you want,
I’ll take the bitch, the slut at whatever costs,
Just know you’ll won’t defeat me, watch me as I leave,
So long…

Comments

Popular Posts