Love Will Never Be


By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, June 28, 2014
 
Love Will Never Be
 
I got my middle finger up, but you can’t see
Yeah, I’m done here, finally walking away
 
You just stick to lies, never clean, hallucinating
Saying things with no means, manipulating
 
Please tell me where did I go wrong?
I did everything…
 
What the hell is going on?
Cause I did everything…
 
Is everything never enough?
I’m the only one, it feels, that’s committed,
Like a track on rerun, I keep on spinning,
And I lose my breath, After one missed step,
Then we are finished,
You’ve got to be kidding me, love will never be,
 
Not the way you carry on like children,
Like I really need that,
 
And damn, I’m so tired of giving,
I get not shit back,
 
I know I had my wrongs,
But they weren’t everything…
 
Why couldn’t we be strong?
Cause I did everything…
 
Not like this,
It’s so stupid, So useless,
 
I use my fists, But what am I fighting?
It’s only air, ‘cause you’re not here,
No, you never were,

Comments

Popular Posts