No Feeling


By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
 
No Feeling
 
What have I done,
Not like I’ve put a gun to your head,
Cowering in the corner, like I’ve done the opposite,
 
No one said you had to stay, You can walk out,
Don’t know what’s holding you back, You’re no hostage,
Just don’t drag me along,
 
That is not so hard, to do,
Somehow, it’s nothing that you can do,
You must be hardheaded, You must play the good guy,
“Nicely” let me down, when all you had to do was say what you wanted to say,
Not “spare my feelings,”
I don’t got no feeling,
 
Spare me the long stories,
I’ve heard enough of them to know the deal,
You just have a problem speaking what’s real,
 
Do something with your puppy eyes, they look ridiculous,
Sorry for my non-subtleness, but you’re a dick,
I’m happy I can say “so long,”
 
And I mean it, you must believe it,
I went through these emotions over a hundred times, that they have become my life,
So nothing new, I can get over you,
 
Since we are finished, you must be kidding, pulling that “friend” shit,
I don’t need no friend of you,
You can become my stranger, and I will accept that,

Comments

Popular Posts