I'm Just Saying

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, July 11, 2014
 
I’m Just Saying
 
You’s a bitch nigga, like you a real nigga?
Get the fuck out my face, you ain’t cute nigga,
 
Thought shit was through nigga, you got some nerve,
Thought you could step up to me, Have you not learned?
 
You keep talking, in route of laughing,
Always brushing shit off,
And while you’re talking, I’m really laughing,
You’re a lost cause,
 
Damn, I ain’t really trying to be a bitch or nothing, but all this, this demeanor, is kinda your fault,
I’m just saying,
Damn, you not liking the new me that’s hit you, but all this, this talk, ain’t going nowhere,
And I’m just saying,
You stamped out the best you ever had,
Rid of it before the crash,
I’m not complaining, I’m just saying,
 
You’re a rude nigga, a real fool nigga,
Shit can’t be erased, you real stupid nigga,
 
Every scar etched into my memory,
Now I’ve become you public enemy, That’s just great hon,
 
You took up the tough role, As if no tears fall from your eyes,
Obliterating fake characters, you know,
Being serious is a word not in your vocabulary,

Comments

Popular Posts