Hold Of Me

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, July 21, 2014
 
Hold Of Me
 
I'm lost for words, I only wish I could get them out,
I wanna be heard, but I'm lost in the crowd,
Screaming doesn't help, pounding my fists to the ground,
 
So much I have in me to say, but can't find that release,
I pray every night and day that I’ll find a way, to open up my heart,
 
I can’t give up now, just when the fire excited me,
I’ve gotta get a hold of me now, no matter what the costs,
Cause I know me, and I know what’s the truth,
Taking control of me, What do I have to lose?
Nothing at all,
 
I’m watching the days float on by,
I’m a ghost in my own life,
This can’t be living, What am I really fearing?
 
Multiple voices, some do get lost,
I pray it won’t be the same for me,
I’m trying, while still crying, needing to reach this destiny,
 
Can you try to feel happy for me?
I’ll need you when I’m incomplete,
And when it feels the world is falling down, you’ll be around, and show me to my sanctuary…

Comments

Popular Posts