I'm Not The Same

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 
I’m Not The Same
 
Going through the motions, my heart wide open has led me to be,
Be more outspoken, last time we spoke, man, you knew I’d had enough,
 
Don’t pretend you don’t know what the business is, why I quit with the bullshit,
Trying to reel me in once more, But I’m not the same I was before,
 
Never going back to that same girl,
The girl you took a shovel and buried girl,
 
You’re not having your way again,
I’ll be damned if that will happen,
Can you tell me your name again?
It surely has been forgotten, with reason,
Don’t feel so salty, You created these feelings,
Feeling of your desertion,
 
No filter through my words or actions, take them as they come,
From me, you’ll here no excuses if I end up throwing you under bus,
 
You probably deserved it, either you were riding on some bullshit or in the stage of learning,
Need to cut that down while I still can,
 
I’m not the same as I was before,
A brand new woman has been born,
And you can take it or leave it,
No matter what I’m going nowhere,
 
Got you hot out in the desert, no water just sun,
Take a picture of what you make believe, cause that’ll be the last thing you will see,
 
I’m not the same as before, no apology if you wanted what you knew before,
You can go on and get gone…

Comments

Popular Posts