Lying Is For Liars

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, July 17, 2014
 
Lying Is For Liars
 
Recover the shell, rockets propelled and you’re out of here,
Leave me down here on earth, I rather be one with dirt,
 
Is that were you’re planning to end up too,
So you do whatever you wanna do,
No limits, no listening, being the asshole you wish to be,
 
Take a look around, you’ll only see here once,
Don’t miss out by always wandering away,
Unable to view what you’re meant to face,
Shed the excuses, leave the lying for liars,
Just try it,
 
Create your hell, fire flames and lakes in there,
I’ll vouch for peace, one that will lead me to a better place,
 
What’s in your vocabulary,
I’m not sure I know the real you, so what you gonna do,
In prison, you’re killing, being the murderer you’ve come to be,
 
I am no doubter, but all do what they does,
Placing my two cents in, it never really matter much,
The beginning begins with you,
 
What is it you’re fixing to do,
Tell me so then we can be through,
No time is to be wasted, while you’re contemplating, I’m already gone…

Comments

Popular Posts