Lock It Down

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 
Lock It Down
 
Come on over here, I see you watching me,
I play oblivious, but that’s become a part of me,
I won’t let you know you’ve got a hold of me,
Inside, I’m moving uncontrollably, Like a kid that can’t sit still,
 
There’s something captivating about your confidence,
It outshines the entire room,
Yes, it do,
 
Someone really should have put out a warning,
I didn’t know that I would find myself hooked on you,
Best believe that I’m coming,
 
Don’t be so surprised, when you feel what business you’re attending,
Wanna call it illegal, well go on and arrest me,
This ain’t even the full deal, if you want the real then you gotta impress me,
Show me more than the outside,
 
I will keep you, best believe it,
Had a hold of me when you walked through that door,
All the past became history, and I knew you were the one to explore,
Cause you were so much more…

Comments

Popular Posts