I Prefer Not To...

I prefer not to...

sit in a booth with shorts on, or anything that allows me to feel the texture of the leather booth. Feels weird. And I'm kind of a germaphobe.

wash dishes or clean up the house. I'm just the cook and creator. Or whatever.

babysit kids. There's a reason I don't have any yet. Currently too selfish to put in all the time and effort that is really needed to care for a child. And I have goals I'm trying to accomplish first.

be late for anything.

get in trouble with the law or authority.

date athletes. Just not my style.

play with fire. Actual fire and the saying (though, Lord knows I've done the latter).

watch MTV, except for Awkward and like 3 others, because they really only have pregnant teenager shows running on the daily.

be stared at. Cause you're either going to make me feel self conscious, or I'ma think you're rude, or you're talking about me and so on. Or I may think you might like something you see. Depends.

share certain things of mine. I've had enough stuff that was important to me messed up because I was forever the nice one, believing my items would be respected for the simple fact that the items weren't theirs.

waste peoples time, and they not waste mine as well. Time is short and precious.

go crazy with spending money. I'm a saver and always calculating expenses before the month is over and before the next month begins. I write it all down.

shop at the mall and stores around where I live. Shopping online is like an addiction, but like I just mentioned, I'm a saver, so I know my limits at all times.

lie. The truth will always come out at some point.

be a bitch, but if the line is crossed, step back.

Had this in my drafts for years... Oops.



Comments

Popular Posts