Fuck That Life

By Shaire Blythe
March 26, 2014
 
Fuck That Life
 
Step into the new era, take a good look,
Have a sip if you must,
It may do you some type of good,
 
Talking like you’re a heir to fortune, and you can get whatever you like,
Stumbling upon me is like your worst nightmare,
I could care less what you’re trying to sway,
If we’re on different levels, I won’t even mettle,
 
I won’t bow down to you,
You could rid of me before that ever happens,
If that’s what you really must do,
 
Ringing a bell for service is something you can continue,
For me to answer would never be in this lifetime,
Do you really wanna try me,
 
What kind of planet were you born on,
Made you think you can get whatever you like,
I made the wrong turn, coming face to face with you,
I could care less how much is in your bank,
You on that obnoxious shit, I won’t settle,

Comments

Popular Posts