False Heart Collision

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, July 3, 2014
 
False Heart Collision
 
Can’t tell me no better,
It’s just you’re out there, when you can be here,
We both know that’s the truth,
 
Petty excuses, while another tells me exactly what I need to hear,
Where were you?
 
I called “wolf,” Still you didn’t come around,
No more that I can do, You’re nowhere to be found,
 
Don’t be mad when there comes the others,
I sacrificed it all for you,
There’s only so much that I will be a bother, and then I’m ghost,
I’ll the cut the cords for you, something you couldn’t do,
And it will be a tragedy, cause in you, I believed,
With two hearts colliding into one,
 
You know “sorry” won’t do,
If you even mean it, I could care less,
We both know we’re far overdue,
 
Blame it on the romance movies,
Even though I don’t wanta believe, I know the same is out there for me,
 
Not this robotic shit, Barely able to talk to me,
We’re both not happy, Stop pretending to be,

Comments

Popular Posts