Overdose



By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, July 19, 2014
 
Overdose
 
Love me till I no longer breathe, devour me entirely,
Make me toss and turn, losing sleep,
My eyes wide open, alive,
 
Kiss me till the river runs red, rapid in your heart,
Hold me like there’s no tomorrow,
So we must test this,
 
No time left to waste,
Should’ve been here like yesterday,
 
Pour me just a little dose, the antidote to us,
And I will overdose on our drugs,
Do it again and again,
Allow us to win, I know we can,
 
Pour me just a little dose, fill her in my veins,
And I will overdose, the night is ours to take,
Do it again and again,
Allow us to win, I know we can,
 
Jumping wall to wall, you control me,
Neighbors hate us all, if they could only,
Do what we do,
 
Light her up times ten, never get enough of this,
Locking all the doors, no one else let in,
 
Can you see my face,
My thoughts are fading,
 
Crashing to the floor, Rising up once more,
Rounds are intermingling,
 
Not sure I can take anymore,
Something inside me is dying,
 
Is it the soul?

Comments

Popular Posts