Carry You On

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, July 14, 2104

Carry You On

All shot to hell, and here you are,
You’ll always be right here, Have been from start,

Passion ignites, with no stopping,
Many won’t understand, but now we don’t hide,

Know we are meant for each other,
Made perfectly for one another,

And I will not leave you behind,
I had you when no one else saw what was going on inside,
I will carry you on till my dying day,
All the pain went away and faded,
While you looked me in the face, I knew there was no other,

Thrown away or locked away, I still have you,
They’re going to have to do much better at breaking us apart,

No fear, for I am right beside you,
They travel on as we pour our hearts,

They say what we have is hard to come by,
I’m just glad it didn’t take my whole life,

You are irreplaceable,
What would I do without you,

Saved my life, Gave me reason to breathe,
I couldn’t live without you,

No, I would die without you…

Comments

Popular Posts